Tuesday, July 13, 2010

French 75

I am ambivalent about the French 75, lemon juice and sugar syrup and gin and champagne. It gets a great big question mark. Chugging champagne straight from the bottle with my pills was more satisfying.
"Jefrey with one F Jefrey, Jefrey with one F Jefrey." - The Pixies.
I am about to watch the first episode of Season 2 of "Mad Men", if I can manage to stay awake. I am bone tired. Dog tired. Tired of cliches. Tired of living a cliche.
"He's so spacious." - The Pixies.
This is my sunroom, on a sunny day. Today was a cloudy day, hot in the morning, cool in the evening, full of wasps and mosquitoes. Teaming with wasps and blood-filled mosquitoes.
This is my sunroom. That is my bedroom, that, my dining room, my children's bedrooms, my upstairs and my downstairs bathrooms, my hollow space, this is my hollow space.
Spaghetti with basil and Sinfully Sweet Campari tomatoes and sea salt and garlic and olive oil and pepper for supper. Read my horoscope and bible verse of the day; they were, as usual, concordant.
"Feelings of looking down - hold on." - The Pixies.

No comments:

Post a Comment